Please see below all the latest jobs available at Passion for Learning
Enrichment Club Supervisor
Title: Enrichment Club Supervisor – to work across Cheshire schools
Remuneration: £12.00 per hour, 16 hours per week
Contract: 5 sessions per week, Monday to Friday (approx, up to 36 weeks per year)
Responsible to: Enrichment Club Manager
Responsible for: To be responsible for the planning and delivery of Enrichment Clubs
To plan and lead after-school Enrichment Clubs which currently operate in term time in over twenty different settings in Cheshire West and Chester. To manage the Volunteers supporting at the Club and ensure the safe and effective operation of the Clubs.
- Plan, prepare and deliver Enrichment Club sessions at school locations in the Cheshire West area
- Manage the safe running of the Clubs, ensure each setting (both indoors and outdoors) has the relevant enrolment forms or other permission forms for the children attending and that these are updated as required. Ensuring confidentiality and data protection of the children, their families and Volunteers.
- Provide safe, creative, appropriate play opportunities that will excite the children, preparing and organising the activities programme. While overseeing the Club, to also work 1:1 with the children as opportunities and needs arise.
- Provide full care for the children including the preparation and serving of healthy snack and refreshments as needed.
- Manage the practical aspects of setting up and tidying away the Club at the beginning and end of every session e.g. ensuring tables and chairs are laid out and safely stowed away after use.
- Support the safeguarding of the welfare of children in line with Passion for Learning’s Safeguarding Policy.
- Supervise a team of Volunteers, ensuring that a caring and stimulating environment is provided for children, that takes into account individual development needs and enables children to reach their full potential. To welcome and induct new Volunteers, ensuring they have a good understanding of how best to support the children.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the Volunteers supporting at the Clubs, ensuring their voice and views are represented at the heart of Passion for Learning.
- Meet with the other Lead Coordinators and the Enrichment Club Manager regularly to share ideas, gather feedback and continuously improve the way the Clubs run.
- Work with the Enrichment Club Manager to ensure the spend for each Club is within the budget available, contributing to the sourcing and supplying of the products and materials needed for the Club.
- Support the development of effective partnerships with parents of the children attending through regular contact and events e.g. termly ‘Open Club’ sessions.
- Work with the Enrichment Club manager to identify any support needs or development goals for themselves or the Club.
- Carry out day to day administration of the Club to include taking the register and ensuring the safe handover of children at the end of the Club to their parent/carer.
- Be in regular contact with the Enrichment Club Manager, to ensure activities planned at the Club are well communicated, including the resource and Volunteer requirements in order for the Clubs to run safely and effectively.
The post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. A current driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
If you would like to apply please email your CV to email@example.com